Tuesday, 9 January 2018

Meryl Streep Fails Jimmy Kimmel’s Oscar Quiz To Name Her 20 Noms In 60 Seconds

Meryl Streep famously has been nominated 20 times for an Academy Award. So when she stopped by Jimmy Kimmel Live tonight, this year’s Oscars host challenged her to name, in 60 seconds, all 20 movies. She failed miserably, remembering only: The French Lieutenants Woman Kramer vs Kramer Silkwood Sophie's Choice Out of Africa A Cry in the Dark “No,” Kimmel said, incorrectly. “Why!? I was robbed!” Streep complained. “You forgot the first one,” Kimmel hinted. “Oh god. I can't…

from Deadline http://ift.tt/2CH1VSk

No comments:

Post a Comment

'I was lured into a trap': Evan Gershkovich on moment that led to 16 months in Russian jail

The US journalist says he realised he was a "a pawn in a greater game" when he was not interrogated or tortured by FSB agents. f...