Monday, 5 March 2018

Friday Link Pack

Want to build community in NYC? Hate networking? These events are for you>. (I would add CreativeMornings to the list. But I am biased)

– I was talking with friends how there seems to be a major shift in society away from purely monogamous relationships, to a more, open, fluid way of being together. Someone told me I should watch the documentary called Monogamish.

– Beyond Lemons and Vinegar: How to Clean With Ketchup, Vodka, Butter and More

What a talented artist!

Work hard, play hard pin. Cute.

– I want this reading nook.

– “The oxytocin we experience from love or friendship or orgasm is chemically replicated by the molecules derived from the poppy plant. It’s a shortcut — and an instant intensification — of the happiness we might ordinarily experience in a good and fruitful communal life”. The Poison we Pick (via)

– I want some of these Game Over cards.

– “I am more motivated by impact than money, and I know that Open Source is one of the most powerful ideas of our generation

– I keep watching this talk by Josh Clark, in which he asks “What do you want the robots to do for you?”

How to peel and slice a Mango.

Justin Trudeau’s kid makes me laugh.

– Interesting 3 part read asking the question: Can Technology be better for humanity? The Humanic Operating System

– “Failure is not trying, not the outcome!

The School of lIfe is coming to San Francisco, I wish they came to NYC.

– Did you hear Tattly launched a collaboration with Oliver Jeffers?

– A big thank you to Skillshare for sponsoring my blog and RSS feed this week.



from swissmiss http://ift.tt/2oOpz9V

No comments:

Post a Comment

Five killed as Amazon cargo plane crashes at Miami airport

Video footage from Miami shows an Amazon Air cargo plane overshoot the runway while attempting to land. from BBC News https://ift.tt/YxOpQ...