Sunday, 30 December 2018

Skip The Small Talk With A “Personality Cheese Board”

Here’s an idea for you to cut through all the small talk, next time you host a party:

A few days ago I experimented with a “Cheese Personality Party”. Everyone had to bring a cheese that reflects their personality in some way or the other. Once everyone was present, we stood in a circle around the cheeses and listened to everyone’s reasoning for their choice. I was surprised how honest, sometimes vulnerable and sometimes just plain funny the thinking was. I will definitely do this again. ⠀ ⠀ ⠀

Looking at a cheese board filled with your friends’ personalities is simply the best.

My friends Stephanie and Jonathan Fields definitely made us laugh by bringing a cheesecake. Well played!



from swissmiss http://bit.ly/2Aq09pJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Snapchat open to putting time limits on teens, boss tells BBC

Evan Spiegel says it would be "an important step forward for the industry" in an interview with the BBC. from BBC News https://i...