Monday, 27 May 2019

Friday Link Pack

77 Life Rules for Photographers

An incomplete list of 30 things I learned in 30 years

– Stunning! Murmuration: 10,000 Porcelain Birds Create a Calligraphic Landscape at the National Gallery of Victoria

10 Things to Remember About Memorial Day

Mark One is one of my favorite pens.

– I dig this lucky clover object.

Heartwarming thread about Floyd Martin, a mailman of 35 years.

An Old-School Photo Birthday Cake. FUN!

– I know some folks who would proudly wear this Spreadsheet Hat.

Pasta machine. Fascinating.

– This brass apple paper weight is ideal to keep a cook book open while cooking. Also, pretty.

Defeated vs Inspired Thinking.

– This is fascinating: Emoji are showing up in court cases exponentially, and courts aren’t prepared

– Now this is a tea light candle holder I can get behind.

– These plant stands are cute.

Happy Stripe Keds

– Not that I would ever buy a Lacoste T-Shirt, but this made me look: Lacoste swaps famous crocodile logo for ten endangered species

– An ongoing series of digital mobiles by illustrator and animation director Jimmy Simpson.

Silver Peace Sign Scuplture

– “This is the difference between profit and true wealth.” —
@hamdiulukaya

This makes me uncomfortable but I can’t stop looking.

Wear a rainbow.

– Looking for a new job in a creative company? Check out the CreativeMornings job board.

– A big thank you to Parsons at Open Campus for sponsoring my blog and RSS Feed this week.



from swissmiss http://bit.ly/2WpLkQ2

No comments:

Post a Comment

I was standing in front of my teacher when she was shot, Thai pupil says

The student says she feared never seeing her mother again after the attack killed five teachers. from BBC News https://ift.tt/qF3g7oB via...